We gather for worship each Sunday at 10am at 628 S. Pitt Street in Uptown Greenville. We know parking can be a challenge, so here’s everything you need to know about parking for church on Sunday mornings:
Parking at Trinity Greenville
Our building has a small, private parking lot on the North side of our building. This small gravel lot (11 parking spaces) is perfect for first-time visitors, parents with young ones, or those with physical limitations that make walking distances difficult. Just pull into the lot, park, and walk around to the front door!
Uptown Greenville has both 2-Hour Free parking and paid parking available throughout our neighborhood. See the map below for a general idea of where you can find free 2-hour parking or paid parking in a dedicated lot.
2-Hour Free Parking
- S. Pitt Street
- 8th Street (past Transit Venter)
- Clark Street (on the East side of the street)
- Dickinson Public Parking Lot (free on Sundays, enter from W. 9th Street)
- Dickinson Avenue
- Five Points Parking Lot
- Reade Street
- Greene Street
- Evans (in front of Shepard Memorial Library)
- There is a paid parking lot on Dickenson Ave. next to A Time of Science
Need more info on parking in uptown? Visit Uptown Greenville’s official website to read all the details.