After a season of doing church exclusively online we are gratefully gathering for worship in-person on Sundays. We are employing extra safety measures to ensure we exercise wisdom for the sake of the Body and the community at large. We would love for you to join us!
Note about Sunday Worship:
• We are not currently having Trinity Tots or Trinity Kids at this point. We have activity clipboards and snacks for kids.
• As you are comfortable, bring your children to worship. Encourage them to participate in worship.
• If you or your child has fever, cough, or other symptoms, please consider watching the live-stream from home.
• The service will be live-streamed for those who are high-risk or who are not yet comfortable meeting in public.
Other Safety Precautions:
• Hand-sanitizer will be available & you are encouraged to wear a mask at your discretion. Masks are provided.
• In the worship space, you are encouraged to sit 6′ apart from other family units as you are able. We also offer distanced seating along the back wall of the worship space for those particularly vulnerable.
If you have any questions about in person gatherings, please don’t hesitate to reach out: email@example.com